Manhattan is the city where you never sleep. Index du Forum Manhattan is the city where you never sleep.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Real Star: I Think Ronaldo Will Stay

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manhattan is the city where you never sleep. Index du Forum -> Manhattan is the city where you never sleep. -> ~ Ur character.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 09:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Star: I Think Ronaldo Will Stay Répondre en citant

A Real Madrid superstar believes Cristiano Ronaldo will be playing his football at the Santiago Bernabeu next season, sbo666 despite the rumours suggesting he is leaving for Juventus.Last week, news broke that the Serie A giants had agreed personal terms with the Portugal international and that the club would be offering Los Blancos €100 million (R1.57 billion) for him.The deal seems to have hit a few snags if the latest media reports are to go by, and when Croatia midfielder Luka Modric was asked about the proposed move, he said he could only see Ronaldo staying in Madrid."Let's see what happens," Modric said, as quoted by Daily Mirror.  "I don't think he's going to leave, and I'd like him to stay sbo666 because he's the best player in the world."I think he's going to stay; that's my opinion. I can't imagine him at any other club."Ronaldo, who is Real’s all-time leading goalscorer, made 438 appearances for Los Blancos, netting 450 goals sbo666 and assisting in a further 131 strikes.

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 09:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manhattan is the city where you never sleep. Index du Forum -> Manhattan is the city where you never sleep. -> ~ Ur character. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates